Our expert chefs insist on using fresh, wholesome British ingredients, that's why this classic Cornish recipe has only 100% British Beef and locally sourced vegetables, which are packed full of flavour along with our Ginsters signature peppery kick. All encased in golden baked puff pastry for a delicious Cornish pasty. It's no wonder it's the nation's favourite.
- Made with 100% British beef
- We never add artificial ingredients (flavours, colours, or preservatives)
- We source local British farmed vegetables from Hay Farm in Cornwall, 15 miles from our bakery (where possible)
- I am ready to eat cold, but I’m even better if you warm me up in an oven (20-25 mins) or air fryer (16-19 mins)
- Suitable for home freezing if you want to enjoy me later
- Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) status
- We only use sustainably sourced palm oil (RSPO certified)
Leave a review and let us know your thoughts on our Original Cornish Pasties.
Whilst we endeavour the ensure the continued accuracy of all product, pricing and nutritional data at all times, we do not accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site. Please visit our terms and conditions page. If there is any doubt in your mind about the accuracy of the data contained on this page, please ensure you check the product packaging before serving and contact us immediately.